Art Therapy Programs
About the Art Therapy Programs
Studies suggest that Art Therapy can be beneficial in treating a broad range of issues including anxiety, depression, PTSD and even some phobias.
Creating and engaging with art helps you express emotions without words and process complex feelings which can help you find relief from what is causing you angst.
Read our blog on Art Therapy.
Individual and Group Programs
Our counsellor Mel Stone has been using Art in therapy for many years. We are often able to express ourselves in a different way through our Art. Everyone is artistic to some extent – you don’t have to be a Picasso or Michelangelo to be an artist and to express yourself.
- Emotional Wellbeing - increase your self-esteem and confidence.
- Creativity = Good Health - improve your good brain connections.
- Be More Social - get out and meet new people. Try something you have never done before.
- Fun!!! - enjoy yourself and develop new friendships.
Check Our Other Programs
For more information on one of our many programs, like one of the following, please select the relevant link to register your interest.
- Pain Therapy Programs ranging from prevention to managing persistent pain.
- Meerkat Anxiety Therapy Programs for innovative ways to manage anxiety and train you to achieve resilience and calm.
- Driver Active8 Therapy Program for treating trauma and fear of driving or being a passenger.
- Patient to Person Program to help reduce the merry-go-round of treatments which do not add to your overall health and wellbeing.
- Art Therapy Programs to help express emotions without words and process complex feelings which can help you find relief from what is causing you angst.