Ask Us a Question
Fill in a Referral Form
Register for a Program
We treat many psychological conditions using various interventions that are tailored to your needs. We are also hypnotherapists and can use this technique to assist in managing some common conditions. We have a great deal of knowledge in pain management and anxiety and keep current with the research in these areas.
Services can be provided face2face, Telehealth and self paced online.
Single service assessments can be undertaken in Adelaide, the Adelaide Hills, the Barossa Valley, and McLaren Vale (Fleurieu Peninsula).
- We are very experienced in managing pain and do this 1:1 and in groups.
- Our goal is to educate and teach you strategies to overcome pain and flourish.
- We have a variety of groups that range from prevention programs to managing persistent pain programs. Our programs can also be undertaken remotely.
Couple Counselling & Family Therapy
- Our counsellors can assist with issues such as:
- * Different communication styles.
- * Conflicting parenting styles.
- * Adjusting to blended family units.
- * Physical and emotional intimacy issues.
- * Infidelity, or lack of trust.
- And finally, if you have made the decision to separate, you may want mentoring to separate with dignity.
- Driver Active8 has evolved from a long history of being involved with drivers and passengers post motor vehicle accident. While desensitisation works, we also have to teach people skills of calming their Amygdala—or as we call it “the Meerkat brain”.
- Our counsellors work with you (in your car or ours) in developing skills to be better passengers and drivers.
- Vocational psychologists work with both individuals and companies to improve various factors related to the workplace, such as job satisfaction, employee retention and employee and employer relationships.
- We provide assistance to works in RTWSA, SISA, Comcare, Interstate Workers Compensations systems.
- We can assess, treat and participate in discussions with your case manager and employer.
Planned Managed NDIS Services
- We see NDIS funded clients if your funding is self-managed or plan managed. At this stage we are not registered NDIS providers and therefore we cannot accept NDIA managed clients.
- We offer assessment services (Functional Capacity Assessments, Supported Independent Living Assessments, Assistance Animals). We also offer therapy and Mentoring services in the client’s home or school as well as at our office.
- We also provide a variety of programs with our therapists and our Mentors.
Let's Get Started
The Team at Paragon PsychConnect deal with a broad range of psychological conditions, and we use a variety of practical interventions.
To Make An Appointment
To make an appointment please phone, or fax, our office.
(08) 7095 3485
To Make A Referral
To make a referral for assessment or treatment, please select one of the following links to fill in the form and submit it to us.
To Register for a Program
For more information on one of our many programs, like one of the following, please select the relevant link to register your interest.
- Pain Therapy Programs ranging from prevention to managing persistent pain.
- Meerkat Anxiety Therapy Programs for innovative ways to manage anxiety and train you to achieve resilience and calm.
- Driver Active8 Therapy Program for treating trauma and fear of driving or being a passenger.
- Patient to Person Program to help reduce the merry-go-round of treatments which do not add to your overall health and wellbeing.
- Art Therapy Programs to help express emotions without words and process complex feelings which can help you find relief from what is causing you angst.