Why Work for Us?
Paragon PsychConnect provides allied health services to a broad range of clients. We work with our clients (and often family members) and their health team to determine their goals and together develop practical solutions and personalised health care. We believe that one size does not fit all!
We work across most clinical areas (Compensable clients, Medicare and private and the NDIS). You can choose to work in as many of these areas as you wish.
We work mainly f2f but also provide therapy via telehealth.
We run group programs and are starting to develop online programs. So, if you have had a great idea for a group program, we are your people. Come chat to us and we can help you make that happen.
Are you a Psychologist who values their own time but wants to work 3.5 days a week (and earn $100,000+)?
We are seeking a Psychologist who loves working collaboratively and sharing knowledge. A person who believes in group wisdom and would like to be part of this.
We are also happy to discuss working 2 days a week (hybrid models from the practice and from home).
- Think outside the box in therapy.
- Practical problems solvers who work to the client’s needs.
- Prepared to broaden your therapeutic horizons.
- Accept that you can’t be all things to all people and would like to specialise in an area.
- Someone who is not afraid to challenge unhelpful beliefs but also be prepared to be proactively involved in cases where required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a passion for psychology and want to work in a collaborative Team of like-minded health professionals.
- Registration as a psychologist with AHPRA
- Eligibility for a Medicare Provider Number
- Australian Resident
- Experience working with either children, adolescents and/or adults.
- Roadworthy car with comprehensive insurance (if you undertake any community-based psychology)
5 days a week, 8am - 6.30 pm (Mon-Thurs) and 8am - 5.30 pm (Fri).
Some out of hours group programs available.
Remuneration and Position Commitment
You have the option of working as an employee or as a contractor. You will require professional indemnity insurance and an Australian Business Number (ABN) if you wish to work as a contractor. Happy to discuss both these options with you. Remuneration will depend on this and your level of experience.
If you like the idea of working with us but would like to speak to our Allied Health Manager or another Team Member (to get insider information), please contact us using the Register Interest button below.
We also understand that some of you may be curious about working in private practice and sitting on the fence about making the shift. We are happy to arrange a phone call for you with one of our Team where you can pick their brains about what to expect and role suitability.
Looking forward to hearing from you.